Forging women’s equality is important to everyone at OzChild. That is what this year’s International Women’s Day theme is encouraging all of us to do while embracing equity.
Specialised Foster Care Online Q&A Session
Interested in learning more about specialised foster care?
Please join us at one of our interactive Q&A sessions. They are held online and you can participate from the comfort of your home.
During this 30-minute online session, you will:
- Hear from one of our experienced specialised foster carers and what it is like to be a carer, including the rewarding experiences you will have and the challenges you might encounter as a specialised foster carer.
- Be able to ask any questions you might have.
Upcoming Q&A sessions
- 7.00pm-7.30pm (AEDT) on Tuesday 4 April
- 7.00pm-7.30pm (AEDT) on Thursday 13 April
- 7.00pm-7.30pm (AEDT) on Thursday 27 April
Fill in the registration form, and you’ll receive a welcome email which includes upcoming Q&A session details. Reply to this email with your preferred Q&A session to book yourself in.
We look forward to having you!
Latest newsView all
Sign up to the OzChild mailing list
Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
Choose your region
Select your region to create an enhanced and personal experience.