Foster Care Week is celebrated in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia from 11-17 September. We are both humbled and amazed by the enormous contribution of our village of carers who open their homes, their hearts and their lives giving back to the community so selflessly.
Specialised Foster Care Online Q&A Session
Interested in learning more about specialised foster care?
Please join us at one of our interactive Q&A sessions.
The session is designed to prepare you with the knowledge and resources to make an informed decision on becoming a specialised foster carer.
Our small group virtual meetings, lasting approximately 30 minutes, bring together 1-3 other family households. Offering you the opportunity to participate from the comfort and convenience of your home.
During this 30-minute online session, you will:
- Hear from one of our experienced specialised foster carers and what it is like to be a carer, including the rewarding experiences you will have and the challenges you might encounter as a specialised foster carer.
- Be able to ask any questions you might have.
Upcoming Q&A sessions
- 7.00pm - 7.30pm (AEST) on Tuesday, 3 October
- 7.00pm - 7.30pm (AEST) on Wednesday, 11 October
- 7.00pm - 7.30pm (AEST) on Tuesday, 17 October
- 7.00pm - 7.30pm (AEST) on Wednesday, 25 October
- 7.00pm - 7.30pm (AEST) on Tuesday, 31st October
Fill in the registration form, and you’ll receive a welcome email which includes upcoming Q&A session details. Reply to this email with your preferred Q&A session to book yourself in.
We look forward to having you!
Child maltreatment is a pervasive issue that casts a long, dark shadow over the lives of countless young Australians. It’s a problem that transcends social, economic, and cultural boundaries, leaving a lasting impact on victims and society as a whole.
Sign up to the OzChild mailing list
Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
Choose your region
Select your region to create an enhanced and personal experience.