Who we are
Our partners & supporters
OzChild is committed to working with national and international organisations across community service, government and corporate sectors to ensure the best outcomes for vulnerable children, young people and their families.
Our corporate and philanthropic supporters are critical partners in OzChild’s work. They sponsor activities, donate to our programs, volunteer at events and gift much-needed everyday items for the children, young people and families in our care. They link us to like-minded individuals with the most powerful gift of all: word of mouth.
If you’re interested in becoming an OzChild supporter, please contact our Philanthropic & Corporate Partnerships Manager Martin Murley on 03 9695 2220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barr Family Foundation
The Foundation, after supporting OzChild carers and families through the pandemic, now have a three-year commitment to the Stepping Stones to School program in Victoria’s South-West.
- Brian & Virginia McNamee Foundation
The Brian and Virginia McNamee Foundation are committed to the wellbeing of carers, and have supported OzChild’s Thriving Families program since 2020.
- Brian M Davis Charitable Foundation
A long-term supporter of OzChild, in FY22 the Foundation stepped up its advocacy of vulnerable children and families with three-year commitment to the Stepping Stones to School program in Victoria’s South-West.
- Collie Foundation (managed by Equity Trustees)
A new partner in FY22, the Collie Foundation has a two-year commitment to the wellbeing of OzChild carers through the Thriving Families program.
- Pincus Family Foundation
An OzChild partner since 2016, the Pincus Family Foundation enables multi-year scholarships for young people connected to OzChild as they exit care and enter further and higher education.
- R.M. Ansett Trust (managed by Equity Trustees)
The Trust, after supporting OzChild programs to support children and young people through the pandemic, are now the foundation funder of a project to grow the voice of children and young people in OOHC program delivery.
- The Ross Trust
The Trust, after an initial one year grant, now have made a three-year commitment to the Stepping Stones to School program in Victoria’s South-West.
- William Buckland Foundation (managed by Equity Trustees)
The William Buckland Foundation generously supported OzChild’s SafeCare program in Shepparton and the Goulburn region with a multi-year grant. It now contributes to the Thriving Families program.
- Booran Motors
- Collier Charitable Fund
- Courier-Mail Children’s Fund
- Eric & Elizabeth Gross Foundation
- Flora & Frank Leith Charitable Trust
- Henry Brough Smith Charitable Trust, managed by Perpetual
- O’Brien Electrical Carrum Downs
- Paul Edward Dehnert Estate, managed by Perpetual
- Percy Baxter Charitable Trust, managed by Perpetual
- Sabemo Foundation
- Dog Foundation, via the JBWere Charitable Endowment Fund
- Equity Trustees – workplace giving
- John Lambrick Trust, managed by Perpetual
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation Youth in Philanthropy program
- McGregor Family Fund, a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation
- William & Bessie Lennox Fund, managed by Equity Trustees
- Windsor Management Insurance Brokers
- Alice Letitia D’Esterre Taylor Estate, managed by Equity Trustees
- Antaeus Charitable Fund, a Charitable Fund Account of Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- Fully Promoted Mount Waverley
- George Warman Charitable Fund, managed by Equity Trustees
- Greater Shepparton Foundation
- Harvey Patterson Trust Fund, managed by Equity Trustees
- Howard McGeary Charitable Fund, a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation
- Joseph Kronheimer Charitable Fund, managed by Equity Trustees
- Juno Fund, a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation
- Meg & Frank Sims Fund, a Charitable Fund Account of Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- Stanley, Black & Decker workplace giving
- One Tomorrow Foundation, a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation
- Bendigo Bank
- Equity Trustees
- JB Hi-Fi
Sign up to the OzChild mailing list
Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
Choose your region
Select your region to create an enhanced and personal experience.