Who we are
Our partners & supporters
OzChild is committed to working with national and international organisations across community service, government and corporate sectors to ensure the best outcomes for vulnerable children, young people and their families.
Our corporate and philanthropic supporters are critical partners in OzChild’s work. They sponsor activities, donate to our programs, volunteer at events and gift much-needed everyday items for the children, young people and families in our care. They link us to like-minded individuals with the most powerful gift of all: word of mouth.
If you’re interested in becoming an OzChild supporter, please contact our Philanthropic & Corporate Partnerships Manager Martin Murley on 03 9695 2220 or email email@example.com
- Barr Family Foundation
OzChild is humbled by the support of the Barr Family Foundation, which has supported both carers and families under stress in the last two years.
- Brian & Virginia McNamee Foundation
The Brian and Virginia McNamee Foundation are committed to the wellbeing of carers, and as such support OzChild’s Thriving Families program.
- Henry Brough Smith Charitable Trust (via Perpetual)
OzChild’s origins stem from the original Melbourne Orphanage, and through this historical connection, is one of the charitable beneficiaries in the Late Mr Smith’s Will.
- Samuel Nissen Charitable Foundation (via Perpetual)
The Samuel Nissen Charitable Foundation has kindly contributed to OzChild’s work on several occasions, most recently funding a role in the Treatment Foster Care Oregon (TFCO) program in Victoria
- William Buckland Foundation (via Equity Trustees)
The Williams Buckland Foundation generously supported OzChild’s SafeCare program in Shepparton and the Goulburn region with a multi-year grant.
- Brian M Davis Charitable Foundation
- Cetrola Legal
- Edward Davies Trust (via Perpetual)
- Erdi Foundation
- Eric & Elizabeth Gross Foundation
- Jenkins Family Foundation
- Matana Foundation for Young People
- Pierce Armstrong Foundation
- R.M.Ansett Trust (via Equity Trustees)
- The Danks Trust
- Windsor Management Insurance Brokers
- Antaeus Charity Fund
- Arnott’s Group
- Bunnings Frankston (via Natured Kids)
- Commonwealth Bank – Waverley Gardens
- Commonwealth Bank – Werribee Plaza
- Costco Moorabbin and Ringwood
- Frankston Rotary (via Natured Kids)
- Fully Promoted Mount Waverley
- George Warman Charitable Fund (via Equity Trustees)
- Greater Shepparton Foundation
- Harvey Norman Springvale
- John Lambrick Trust (via Perpetual)
- Juno Fund, a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation
- Keep Victoria Beautiful (via Natured Kids)
- LEGO Australia
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation Youth in Philanthropy – Ringwood SC
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation Youth in Philanthropy – Strathcona GGS
- Meg & Frank Sims Fund, a charitable fund of Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- Mills Oakley (via Paul John Office National)
- Mornington Officeworks (via Natured Kids)
- Stanley Black & Decker (formerly MTD Products)
- Natured Kids
- One Tomorrow Charitable Fund, a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation
- Paul John Office National
- Tommy Creative (via Natured Kids)
- Yates (via Natured Kids)
- Bendigo Bank
- Equity Trustees
- JB Hi-Fi
Sign up to the OzChild mailing list
Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
Choose your region
Select your region to create an enhanced and personal experience.