Who we are
Our partners & supporters
OzChild is committed to working with national and international organisations across community service, government and corporate sectors to ensure the best outcomes for vulnerable children, young people and their families.
- Australian Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Australian Department of Social Services
- Victorian Department of Families, Fairness and Housing
- Victorian Department of Education and Training
- Victorian Department of Justice and Community Safety
- New South Wales Department of Communities and Justice
- Queensland Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women
- ACT Government Community Services Directorate
Our corporate and philanthropic supporters are critical partners in OzChild’s work. They sponsor activities, donate to our programs, volunteer at events and gift much-needed everyday items for the children, young people and families in our care. They link us to like-minded individuals with the most powerful gift of all: word of mouth.
If you’re interested in becoming an OzChild supporter, please contact our Philanthropic & Corporate Partnerships Manager Martin Murley on 03 9695 2220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to the OzChild mailing list
Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
Choose your region
Select your region to create an enhanced and personal experience.