A wonderful role model for women and young girls Andrea Elliot is a tireless advocate for foster carers whose dedication to caring for children and young people has seen her recognised with a number of awards including OzChild’s prestigious Elizabeth Tudor Award in 2019.
- Who we areWe arean independent not-for profit organisation who support children and families throughout Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and the ACT.
- Our work
- Foster & Kinship Care
- Prevention & Strengthening Families
- Foster and Kinship Care
- Prevention and Strengthening Families
- Chance to Shine Scholarship
- Families First
- Family Law Services
- Family Worx
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
- Functional Family Therapy – Child Welfare (FFT-CW)
- Intensive Therapeutic Program
- Koorie Early Years Network (KEYN)
- Multisystemic Therapy (MST)
- Multisystemic Therapy for Child Abuse and Neglect (MST-CAN)
- Orange Door Safety and Support Hub
- School Focused Youth Services (SFYS)
- Stepping Stones to School
- Targeted Care Packages (TCP)
- Together Again Program
- View all Services
- Why OzChildWe arecommitted to supporting and providing the best possible outcomes for Australian children, young people and their families.
- Get involvedJoin our teamWe are always looking for volunteers and workers to help fund our mission and support our communities.
- Get in touch
Your location: Change
Sign up to the OzChild mailing list
Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
Choose your region
Select your region to create an enhanced and personal experience.