Foster Care Week is celebrated in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia from 11-17 September. We are both humbled and amazed by the enormous contribution of our village of carers who open their homes, their hearts and their lives giving back to the community so selflessly.
Keeping toddlers, kids and teens entertained while you’re at home
Being stuck at home all day doesn’t have to be boring! Here are some great virtual experiences, activities and printouts to keep the kids (and maybe even yourself) entertained while in lockdown.
- Melbourne Zoo live cams
- Melbourne Museum virtual tour
- The San Diego Zoo virtual tour
- Yellowstone National Park virtual tour
- Mars exploration
- Indoor activities for busy toddlers
- Maths and reading games
- Printable worksheets for toddlers to teens
- Geography and animals
- Crafts, activities, mazes, dot to dot
- Daily free science and cooking experiments
- NGV for Kids online
- ABC Education free online learning resources
- Read and download a free book from Australia’s oldest public library
- Harry Potter at Home; a new online resource from JK Rowling
Child maltreatment is a pervasive issue that casts a long, dark shadow over the lives of countless young Australians. It’s a problem that transcends social, economic, and cultural boundaries, leaving a lasting impact on victims and society as a whole.
Sign up to the OzChild mailing list
Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
Choose your region
Select your region to create an enhanced and personal experience.