Do you have room in your heart, and your home for a child in need?
Foster carers are urgently needed to care for at-risk children. Every day 5 children enter the foster care system in Victoria.
We need your help to provide a safe and loving home to give these children the love and support they need.
If you think you’re ready to care for a child, start your foster care journey by enquiring today.
Who can become a foster carer?
- Anyone over the age of 21.
- Anyone with secure accommodation and appropriate space in the home.
- Race, gender, marital status, employment, sexuality and religion do not affect a person’s eligibility to become a foster carer.
What support do foster carers receive?
- OzChild provides full training and on-going support to all carers.
- 24/7 Case Manager and after hours support.
- Respite Support.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Community building events and access to other social events.