Foster Care Week is celebrated in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia from 11-17 September. We are both humbled and amazed by the enormous contribution of our village of carers who open their homes, their hearts and their lives giving back to the community so selflessly.
Foster Care Online Info Session
Interested in becoming a foster carer?
Join us at one of our interactive information sessions and take the next step towards making a profound difference in a young person’s life.
Our small group virtual meetings, lasting approximately one hour, bring together 1-5 other family households. Offering you the opportunity to participate from the comfort and convenience of your home.
These engaging and informative sessions are designed to provide valuable insights into the world of foster care. Connect with like-minded individuals who share your passion and hear first-hand from an OzChild carer who has made a remarkable impact on the lives of children through their foster care journey.
During this one-hour online session, you will learn:
- From an OzChild carer and how they change children’s and young people’s lives.
- Who can become a foster carer?
- Why do kids end up in foster care?
- What type of care you can choose from?
- What impact will you be able to make?
- What type of behaviour can you expect?
- What kind of support will OzChild offer you?
- Have the opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
Upcoming info sessions
- 7pm on Thursday, 12 October
- 7pm on Wednesday, 25 October
- 7pm on Thuesday, 7 November
Fill in the registration form, and you’ll receive a welcome email that includes upcoming info session details.
Reply to this email with your preferred info session to book yourself in.
We look forward to having you!
Child maltreatment is a pervasive issue that casts a long, dark shadow over the lives of countless young Australians. It’s a problem that transcends social, economic, and cultural boundaries, leaving a lasting impact on victims and society as a whole.
Sign up to the OzChild mailing list
Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
Choose your region
Select your region to create an enhanced and personal experience.