Forging women’s equality is important to everyone at OzChild. That is what this year’s International Women’s Day theme is encouraging all of us to do while embracing equity.
Foster Care Online Info Session
Interested in becoming a foster carer?
Please join us at one of our interactive information sessions. They are held online and you can join from the comfort of your home.
During this one hour online session, you will:
- Hear from an OzChild carer and how they change children’s and young people’s lives.
- Learn more about what you can expect as an OzChild foster carer.
- Ask any questions you might have.
Upcoming info sessions
- 12pm-1pm on Wednesday 5 April
- 7pm-8pm on Wednesday 12 April
- 12pm-1pm on Thursday 20 April
Fill in the registration form, and you’ll receive a welcome email which includes upcoming info session details. Reply to this email with your preferred info session to book yourself in.
We look forward to having you!
Latest newsView all
Sign up to the OzChild mailing list
Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
Choose your region
Select your region to create an enhanced and personal experience.