Our Education Services enable children, young people and adults to develop into confident and resilient individuals, with effective relationships and positive life directions
OzChild Training and Consulting Services provides expertise, and industry specific educational programs and services, through our Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Training is also provided for our wellbeing, resilience and leadership programs. Professional Development courses are also offered. And, we can tailor a course for you.
OzChild's Education Services provide assistance to schools and their communities to:
- support students to maximise their full potential;
- be proactive in the early identification of students experiencing educational, home and related issues that will impact on their persons capacity to learn;
- assist with the development of individualised programs for students with learning difficulties, school adjustment and/or special needs across early, middle and later years of schooling;
- work preventatively with students to build resilience, coping and motivational skills;
- provide professional development and training to schools and their communities on a wide variety of topics according to need - these could be full day presentations and workshops to after school meetings, mentoring and/or supervision.
Professional services and projects are contracted on a cost recovery basis only. To discuss possibilities, needs, service design, costings and logistics please contact us.
Education Support Service
Our Education Support Service support schools and their communities and provides educational employment opportunities to qualified professional welfare staff and allied health professionals.
Lift Off With Language
OzChild's Lift Off With Language program provides language and literacy support. An early intervention program to promote phonemic awareness in Prep and early grade students, it has proven results in developing children's literacy skills.
Training for teachers
OzChild specialist staff can develop and provide specific student wellbeing to support teachers, eg. behaviour management, learning difficulties, managing specific disorders and developing resilience skills in young people.
Peer Activity Leaders program (PAL)
PAL is a leadership training program for 12-13 year olds who will work in a peer support framework carrying out physical activities to small groups of primary aged students. PAL programs in your school can increase peer relationships, provide a safer environment, increase physical activity and decrease bullying and suspensions and all in all lead to positive changes in school culture.
School community partnerships
School Focused Youth Services (SFYS)
This service fosters positive school-community partnerships and programs for young people at risk, helping to develop resilience and well being.
Community Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (CVCAL)
CVCAL supports young people re-engage with education and link with further training and employment options.