The Chance to Shine Scholarship gives financially disadvantaged young people the opportunity to reach their life goals by providing once-off support of up to $1500 in funds that develop pathways and build their future.
Recipients have the chance to receive financial assistance for any area they have a passion for or demonstrate a talent in, such as music, the arts, sport, science, literature and more.
• Be between 10 – 18 years of age and be living in Australia
• Demonstrate low income by possessing a current Health Care Card or be eligible to apply for one
• Have the support of a parent or guardian if you are under 16
To complete your application you will need to provide:
• One form of Identification (eg. birth certificate, student card)
• Health Care card
• Referee recommendation letter(s)
• Relevant awards or records (optional)
• Documentation to justify the requested scholarship amount (eg. tax invoice, fee schedules)
Complete the form below or send a hard copy to:
Andrew Duong c/o OzChild, Level 3, 150 Albert Rd, South Melbourne 3205 or email: email@example.com
The current round for new applicants for the Chance to Shine Scholarships is now open.
Applications close September 30th, 2018 at 11:59PM.