OzChild has always been at the forefront in developing specialised programs including the Targeted Care Packages (TCP) program.
This innovative, creative and flexible program provides foster carers an allocation of tailored funding to meet the needs for children and young people who are at risk of entering residential care or are currently in residential care. The program will provide support to the child and where needed to the carer to respond to the impact of abuse, neglect and separation from family and improve safety and wellbeing of children.
Foster carers in the specialised program will receive a tax-free allowance will receive ongoing training and assistance through the Care Team and individual support with a case manager. The program will also give foster carers access to a range of support services including therapeutic care and recreational support.
Requirements for foster carers in the TCP program:
- Mature and over 21 years of age
- Living in the Southern Metropolitan area of Melbourne
- Flexible to provide specialised care in a structured program
- Diverse home environments – Single, couple, part of a family, empty nesters
- Accepting of individual diversity and difference
- Committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment for children and young people
For more information, contact Louise Allwright on 03 8796 0000 or by e-mail on email@example.com.