Who can become a foster carer?
- Anyone over the age of 21.
- Anyone with secure accommodation and appropriate space in the home.
- Race, gender, marital status, employment, sexuality and religion do not affect a person’s eligibility to become a foster carer.
What support do foster carers receive?
- OzChild provides full training and on-going support to all carers.
- 24/7 Case Manager and after hours support.
- Respite Support.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Community building events and access to other social events.